Year Round Stuff Mushrooms
Savory Stuffed Mushrooms
These stuffed Mushrooms are so delicious and great to bring as a dish to any event. My non vegan family eats them without thinking twice. I make these all year round. I can eat an entire plate of them all by myself. They are just so perfect.
8 oz Package of Whole Baby Bella Mushrooms
Vegan Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
½ Cup Panko
2-3 Cloves of Garlic
¼ Cup Parsley
¼ Tsp Salt
¼ Tsp Chili powder
¼ Tsp Garlic powder
½ Tsp italian Seasoning
Dash of Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350. Break off mushroom stems and put them to the side.
2. Put mushroom caps in a bowl. Add a 1 Tbsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, a pinch of salt, pepper and chili powder on the mushrooms. Give them a light mix then lay them out on a baking sheet, caps down.
3. Finely chop garlic, shallot, parsley and mushroom stems.
4. Heat up 1 Tbsp olive oil in fry pan over medium heat.
5. Add shallots and garlic. Saute for about 2-5 minutes until translucent, be careful not to burn.
6. First add Parsley, then mushroom stems, then finally Panko. After add salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder and Italian seasoning. Turn heat on low
7. Slowly add cream cheese 2 Tbsp at a time and mix. For more of a creamy filling use more cream cheese and for more of a crunchy filling use less cream cheese. I use about 5 Tbsp.
8. Let mixture cool. Add the mixture to a pastry bag. If you don't have a pastry bag a ziplock bag with the bottom tip cut small after you put in the filling works exactly the same.
9. Finally the fun part! Squeeze out mixture into mushrooms. Be sure to get all in the mushrooms! I like to over stuff them because they are just so good.
10. Cook in oven for 25-35 minutes until they get to your desired texture. Enjoy :)